At WorkWaste, we offer transportation and disposal services for soil projects throughout New England. We manage hazardous, non-hazardous, TSCA regulated waste, cover material and petroleum impacted soil. We also have a large network of facilities to choose from, and the logistical knowledge to keep costs down and ensure compliance.
Our considerable experience with remediation projects, contaminated soil disposal and job site management give us a clear advantage over typical handlers. We follow a deep environmental component as our core philosophy because we understand the liability and responsibility involved with remediation and construction projects. Our multiple disposal options and our networking allow us to extend outstanding pricing to you, our customer. Difficult jobs are our specialty—we excel at implementing creative and dynamic strategies to keep each project on schedule and within budget.
WorkWaste specializes in the following soil services:
- Project oversight/integration
- Creative logistical solutions
- Cover and soil reuse optionse
- Petroleum impacted soil
- PCB and TSCA soil and debris disposal
- Hazardous and non-hazardous soil disposal
- Equipment and facility decontamination
- Soil sampling and GeoProbe field services
- Facility approval, submittal preparation and soil characterization assistance
- Triaxles, roll-offs, dump trailers, vactors, boxes and drums
- Qualified environmental professional certification
- Asbestos sampling and disposal
- Groundwater dewatering
- Groundwater remediation and treatment
- Soil and material stabilization
- AST/UST decommissioning
- “One stop shopping”– a dedicated representative helps each customer with all aspects of soil characterization, profiling and disposal.
- Demonstrate all available disposal options and advise customers so they can make informed decisions.
- Assist with facility submittal paperwork preparation. Our technical experience enables us to guide you through this process hassle-free.
- Field services include in-situ (GeoProbe) and stockpile soil sampling.
- Assistance with logistical issues such as limited access/space, heavily contaminated waste/soil, stockpiling requirements/permits and interaction with regulators and/or general contractors on soil related topics.
- Our technical staff audits all shipping documentation and tracks jobs live to ensure billing accuracy and approved volume availability.
- We have successfully completed soil projects of all scopes and sizes.
Copyright © 2004–2018 WorkWaste.
All rights reserved.